12826847

How can I get some legal counselling when one has no money

How can I get some legal counselling when one has no money to spare?

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

What I will circumstances?Are you saying that you cannot pay this answer?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hello Jo,
Thank you very much for your time and consideration.
I do have the funds to pay for this answer, not to worry about this, but that's about all the legal fees that I can afford (for now). I am looking for some kind-hearted souls with a strong understanding in English laws with regards ***** ***** who could possibly guide me.
Explaining this might not be the best thing to do (having Asperger, words don't come out easily) but to give you a quick brief here is a link were I explain the sort of context I am in: https://www.gofundme.com/legal-challenge-for-moral-principle
PS: As you will see, kind-hearted souls are a very rare commodity in this world.... I am happy to have a chat though, I can afford the coffee :)

It depends what you're trying to achieve.

There is a pro bono unit here

https://www.barprobono.org.uk/

but I don't know what the criteria is. There is probably a means test of some kind.

Alternatively there is the CBA.

Believe the law society offer a similar arrangement.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have not received any phone call from you. Did you have any difficulties reaching my number?
I look forward to speaking to you.
Best regards,
Christophe Delin

I didn't accept the phone request because I presumed you wouldn't want to pay extra for the answer you already have.

I can phone now if you do.

Are you aware it will rack up cost?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank you very much for your quick reply.
How much extra will it cost to have a chat?
Many thanks,
Chris

You will need to email customer services about that on***@******.*** but I think that is about £42. I can carry on online for the price that you've already paid