Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

My problem is with the HSBC. I purchased flight tickets and

Good morning!
My problem is with the HSBC.
I purchased flight tickets and HSBC charge me twice.I followed the all the channels with them and they rectified the mistake but they haven’t compensate me for the troubles caused.What can I do in this situation?I allready raised a complaint against.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with your question today. I am reviewing it, please give me a moment.

How much are you owed?

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
424£

You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.

If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/hmctsformfinder/n1-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.

The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.

If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value, you would need representation for trial.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please?

If not, I would appreciate a 5-star rating for my answer. If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
But they admitted that mistake and they released the money but after I spoked with KLM customer care,HSBC customer service last night.Everything was sorted just Wenn I went to the HSBC branch in the morning they rectify the mistake.Because of that I delayed my rent payment and I for sure my landlord will not understand the bank holdups my money twice.You think I can ask for compensation?

Yes, you can. It is their fault.

Does that clarify?

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
One more question please.Where can I adress in writing to HSBC?
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Or to the Ombudsman?

HSBC Bank Plc, PO Box 6125,
Coventry, CV3 9GW

Does that assist?

Customer: replied 29 days ago.

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
One last question pleaseHow can I write to them,explain all the facts and ask for compensation?Because I am not really a expert in complaining?
Thank you for your assistance!

You just write and say you have suffered loss and damage as a result.
You set out what that loss and damage is.

Does that assist?

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Thank you very much for your time and answers.Have a lovely day!

Thanks. If I can ask you to rate before you go - so that the site credits me for the time spent. Thanks in advance