12826847

I parked on a cctv monitored car park at a retail park in

I parked on a cctv monitored car park at a retail park in October last year. We were working at one of the retail units and were told by the owner of this unit we would be exempt from the notified parking charges. As a result We parked there for 11 consecutive days, however around 15-20 days later I started to receive £100 parking charges. The total amount was rediculas and I called G24 the company issued the charge to try explain the situation and settle at the original parking charge however was told I had to pay the full amount. This has now been passed to zenith collections and they are sending 20 letters per week harassing me for the money threatening baliffs and court. Is there anyway I can fight this and win or do I just need to bite the bullet and pay ?

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Are you prepared to risk being sued?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
if it means there’s a chance I could win ?

Hello. I can call but are you aware that it will rack up the cost. Alternatively I can carry on online for the same price

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Is this a scam or something? It said £42 for a phone call ?