Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitors 2 years plus PQE
13113900

I have had many phones since december about my wine

I have had many phones since december about my wine investments that the company APW went broke and these phon calls are tryiny to get me the money back.All was going well until i tried to take out from the bank £3000 to pay the last installment and the police were called by the bank to stop to see if the company was true .The company is Hawkins***********They stopped talking to last thursday .The total cost They were letting me have back was about £60000.I have heard nothing since.They do not answer any of my phone calls or e mail.

Thank you for your question and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you. Who is the liquidator? Did you pay any of the investment by credit card? Kind regards AJ

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Dear Alex
Sorry for the delay ,but I am looking after my 97 year old father and he is very unstable.
The liquidator for the A P W is Quantum and the one for CBV is unknown .At present to top it I am going through Depression anxiety Stress and confusion.I have had so many different people say do this and do that .I just wanted a good reliable suggestion what to do.The people at Hawkins say I should get the money back early this week.With the other company they said they need £6000 for a Escrow account to go through.This company is ORIGIN tele*********** This number came up with an unknown on the internet ,But when I phoned them it went to another number. Do you need any more information
Yours Tony Popple

Thank you. Firstly do not pay anyone any more money to get funds back. If the company is in liquidation contact the liquidator and ask the liquidator to confirm what dividend you will expect to receive in the liquidation. Have you received a claim form from the liquidator? Kind regards AJ