Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

I do apology if my question is not on proper place. and got

Hi, I do apology if my question is not on proper place.
My name is***** and got a issue with company which spray my vehicle with scratch on rear bumper , but after the repair we realised that they completely remove the genuine parking assistance system ( control module, wiring loom and all sensors) and instal non genuine with no reason. All the parking sensors working fine before to give them the car. My question is now- what to do to get everything back how it was.Thank you

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Have you approached them to ask why they did that?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I am planning to do this tomorrow.No matter, they not need to do this.This is like somebody to decade to remove yours aluminium wheels and put steel, or like next time somebody can decade to remove my BOSE sound system and put speakers from ebay.
My question is how to stress them to put my genuine items back because I am sure that when I call them , they will try to put dust in my eyes

OK, well you can of course raise this issue with them but you cannot force them to replace the original system. Basically, if they refuse to acknowledge they have done anything wrong or simply refuse to correct this, you will have to consider taking this further and in your case it would mean that you would have to pursue them for financial compensation for the replacement of the system. This would mean compensation for the value of a replacement system of the original specifications and its fitting.

Ideally, you want them to do this but if they are not going to, you can advise them that you would haver to get someone else to do it and pursue them for these costs in the small claims court. Warning them that you will do that if necessary can put some pressure on them to resolve this voluntarily, but if they do not at least you know you have that option available to you.

Please take a quick second to leave a positive rating for the service so far by selecting 3, 4 or 5 stars above. I can continue answering follow up questions and in particular can also discuss the steps you need to follow if you had to make a claim. There is no extra cost for this - leaving your rating now will not close the question and means we can still continue this discussion. Thank you

Hello, I see you have read my response to your query. Please let me know if this has answered your original question and if you need me to discuss the next steps in more detail? In the meantime please take a quick second to leave a positive rating by selecting 3, 4 or 5 stars above. The question will not close and I can continue with my advice as discussed. Thank you

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hi I spoke with them and they said that this vehicle is not been fitted with manufacture parking assistance system. Then I spoke with audi garage and they approve that my vehicle is not with genuine parking assistance.from the garage who repair the vehicle explained that they remove non genuine parking assistance and fit exactly the same.
They ask me if I can approve with pictures what is was before in the car. Nobody not photographed his wiring loom in the car before to go in a garage ��.
This is in short.

Was the system something which was fitted by Audi? Did you have it fitted and have the receipts and evidence you bought it, or was it something that was already in the car when you bought it from someone else?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I have no evidence , previous owner probably fitted. I will check the invoices at home if it's something.Thank you

ok thanks