How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ivorylounge Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35028
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
Type Your Law Question Here...
ivorylounge is online now

I received a notice of proposed allocation asking to

This answer was rated:

I received a notice of proposed allocation asking to complete a N180 form can you let me know what this form is and how I can access one, I am looking to get back my payments to a web design company that did not hold up to their side of the contract

What is the value of the claim?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have paid them £1800 and now they are saying I owe them £980

I see. I have attached the form as requested -

The purpose of the form is to assist the court in understanding the case, what directions are needed and court resources. Happy to discuss and pleases rate positive for my time.

Hello I see that you have looked at the answer. Could you please let me know if it has answered your original question? You can either reply on here with a quick ‘Yes, thanks’, or select 3, 4 or 5 stars on this page.This is how Justanswer works. I can still answer follow up questions if needed to clarify anything for you. Many thanks

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I think so, I printed it off but not sure it is the correct form, I hope it is as it would make life easier. I will double check tonight and get back to you. Thank you very much

My pleasure. Please can you rate 4 or 5 stars

ivorylounge and other Law Specialists are ready to help you