ivorylounge
ivorylounge,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
27487359

I received a notice of proposed allocation asking to

I received a notice of proposed allocation asking to complete a N180 form can you let me know what this form is and how I can access one, I am looking to get back my payments to a web design company that did not hold up to their side of the contract

What is the value of the claim?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have paid them £1800 and now they are saying I owe them £980

I see. I have attached the form as requested - https://www.moneyclaimsuk.co.uk/PDFForms/N150.pdf

The purpose of the form is to assist the court in understanding the case, what directions are needed and court resources. Happy to discuss and pleases rate positive for my time.

Hello I see that you have looked at the answer. Could you please let me know if it has answered your original question? You can either reply on here with a quick ‘Yes, thanks’, or select 3, 4 or 5 stars on this page.This is how Justanswer works. I can still answer follow up questions if needed to clarify anything for you. Many thanks

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I think so, I printed it off but not sure it is the correct form, I hope it is as it would make life easier. I will double check tonight and get back to you. Thank you very much

My pleasure. Please can you rate 4 or 5 stars