How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask F E Smith Your Own Question
F E Smith
F E Smith, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 11016
Experience:  I have been practising for 30 years.
Type Your Law Question Here...
F E Smith is online now

I would like to ask a question regarding tenancy contract.

This answer was rated:

Hello, I would like to ask a question regarding tenancy contract.

Hello - please tell me the question and all relevant info - thanks

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have signed a tenancy contract fof a period of 6 months, but I am not happy with the household. My question is can I brake the contract, or I am obliged to stay and pay where I feel not good. Thank you.

You are not entitled to break the tenancy agreement once you have entered into it unless there is a provision in the agreement allowing it which would be unusual.

Depending on why you’re not happy with the property, you may have a claim against the landlord or whoever it is which is causing the problems. It depends what’s wrong with the property

F E Smith and other Law Specialists are ready to help you