31090051

I have a very simple question. My sister has learning

I have a very simple question. My sister has learning disabilities and my father wants to put her third of his inheritance into a Vulnerable Person Trust. Does the Trust pay tax on the distributions to her from the money held in Trust or just the interest received from the money held in Trust.

Thank you for your question. Advances of capital to a beneficiary of a Vulnerable Persons Trust as treated as a “non event” for tax purposes. Tax is paid on the income from the Trust at the beneficiary’s I come tax rate. In other words the usual trust rates will not apply. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thank you. Extremely quick and very useful concise information which i could not find in any google search.

You’re welcome. Don’t forget to leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thank you. Extremely quick and very useful concise information which i could not find in any google search

Can you leave a rating on the system. There is a star rating which triggers payment to the expert otherwise the site keeps your money and the expert doesn’t get paid. Thanks.