31090051

I received a reply from you regarding our tenant. Which was

Good Morning. I received a reply from you regarding our tenant. Which was very good, thank you. However, we have discovered that the person who has sent the letters has put the wrong date in one of the letters. In the AT6 is 21 June 2018 on the eviction letter it's 21 July 2018. The 6 month lease terminates on 21 June 2018. Can we simply not renew the lease of can we serve the tenant a new Notice to Quit for the 28 days from now? Thanks

As you have time to serve another AT6 you should do so. That will cure the earlier defective one. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so thatvI am credited for my time.