12826847

I left my 5 month old baby girl in a van asleep alone for

Hi i left my 5 month old baby girl in a van asleep alone for around 2 minutes she was safe van was locked an i parked in front of store is that considered neglect thanks ??

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

When was this?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Last week some time
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
No need to call

What was the temperature?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
No

Sorry?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Maybe 15 degrees

It isn't negligent per se.

The issue here probably will be temperature. I don't know whether it is accepted that it was 15 degrees. It didnt seem 15 degrees last week although it would be variable depending on your location.

If it was much hotter than that then it would be an offence to leave a child in a car. you see posters about dogs in hot cars all the time but children are also affected although have the advantage of not having a heavy coat.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Yea thats grand thanks wasnt any more than*****i also have pictures of marks and scrapes on face and body from my ex can i use them in court to show she has been violent towards me i have not informed the cops about this
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
No court dates as of yet

Are you charged with child neglect?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
No i have no charges she is sayin if i want to see the i can bring her to court cuz i left the baby in the van an i pay her 70 a week for the baby
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
See the baby