Michael Holly
Michael Holly, Solicitor
Experience:  I have 20 years of experience as a solicitor in litigation and other areas
12609314

My late husband and I had a property Trust Fund, however,

My late husband and I had a property Trust Fund, however, since his death I have made a new Will and not included my share of the Trust fund. So is my share of the property Trust Fund still valid?

Dear June

Provided your Will contains a clause along the lines of that you leave"all your property whatsoever and wheresoever situate" your interest in the trust fund is included in your assets under the Will.

It will fall in to the residue of your estate so will go to whoever you have left the residue of your estate to.

if there are any further points please reply I will be happy to respond.

Kindly either accept or rate my answer on the system so I get credit for my time.

Best wishes

Michael