12826847

A vetinary practice is making comments to clients that are

A vetinary practice is making comments to clients that are not true about my grooming business it has reached a collage that we take students on work placement from and the students have informed me they are saying things that could ruin my business and are unfounded as they have never been in my establishment. What should I do as its starting to affect my business

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

What are they saying?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
That my shop is dirty and that we are giving dogs bad skin conditions I’ve been in business 10 years and have 2fulltime employees and have students from collages around the area. My shop is inspected by the collages for health and safety every year when new students come in. I moved to this new shop about 2 years ago

I can do a call and I can do it now but are you aware that it adds to the cost?

How are we getting on?