Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

In regards to human rights to degrading treatment. I wanted

Hi,In regards ***** ***** rights to degrading treatment. I wanted to know if psychological pain e.g. depression is degrading treatment? People killing them selves (committing suicide)? Is this a breach of human rights to be free from degrading treatment? Leaving you homeless as you have no choice but to leave your job, and house because you can no longer afford it due to the csa payments being to great.Kind regards,Neil

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with your question today. I am reviewing it, please give me a moment.

I am not quite with you. You are being asked to pay too much by the CSA?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi, Jamie,If you cant afford your csa payments and loss your house, and your job, is this a breach of human rights to dignity? Also, if people are commiting suicide or have severe depression because of the CSA, is this a breach of human rights to degrading treatment

Did you appeal the CSA payments?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi, Yes! I am just wondering if this is degrading treatment. If this is I will take them to court

You mean take them to Court in your appeal?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
All I wanted to know if I take this to court, will I win on human rights grounds for degrading treatment, if I am homeless and jobless due to the CSA?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Is that degrading treatment? I think it is

To court by way of an appeal or seperate case?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
seperate case

You could potentially argue it as a separate case, yes.

So yes, it is an argument you can raise.

There have been no like reported decisions which are available.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please?

If not, I would appreciate a 5-star rating for my answer. If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.