How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask F E Smith Your Own Question
F E Smith
F E Smith, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 12136
Experience:  I have been practising for 30 years.
Type Your Law Question Here...
F E Smith is online now

I’m a tenant and my tenancy will end 28th of May 2018 and

This answer was rated:

I’m a tenant and my tenancy will end 28th of May 2018 and Landlord agent issued me section 21 to vacate this property but I have been requesting several times that I’ will need to move out at least 20 or 28th June 2018 because my Owen property will not be ready until then.I have not got any positive answers from them so in this situation what should I do please?

Hello for clarification - what are the answers they are giving you?

F E Smith and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Landlord agent said Landlord is not willing to extend you further!
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Can you please advise me on my queries.

thanks - I will call asap as I have client at moment

We spoke