12826847

What can i do? My 21 year old daughter walked in out of the

What can i do?
My 21 year old daughter walked in out of the blue ( 2 weeks ago ) to say she has been seeing a councillor since January and now has repressed memories returning after 10 years of me sexually abusing her!
All totally 100% false.
Did a polygraph test last week withPatti Musicaro, the secretary of the British Poly graph society, and of course passed every question.
My daughters mother and i had an awful divorce with a huge amount of parental alienation 10 years ago but have moved on and all was well up until 2 weeks ago.
I have 2 sons from my previous marriage who i couldn't be closer with and who have now said they'll never speak to me again, and they have twin sisters who are 5 by my new wife which brought everyone back together1
On top of this my wife was diagnosed with cancer last week!
I need advice and help to get / stay on the front foot with this, were more angry at these lies than upset and for every ones sake i need to deal with this as soon as possible.
Please help!
Thanks,
Shane Westley***********

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

what would you like to know about this please?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I want to know my next steps!
Send a letter? Mark her card, she’s been making false and defamatory allegations and the need to be retracted, apologies, otherwise we’ll go to court, which I’m happy to do as it’s probably the only way to get the truth and closure

Hi. I can call but are you aware that it increases cost?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
how long does the call last?

It depends on the topic.

Usually until it covers the subject but I wouldn't have more than 10 mins now as I'm at court.

Or we could do later this afternoon when I'm clear for potentially longer.

Usually these things can be resolved fairly quickly though.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am free at 4.30 or 5 if that works?

How are we doing?

I can call now?

Yes, ok. Send me a reminder when you are clear.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I’m clear

Ok. Trying now.