Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I booked a holiday for 10 nights with Tui ,I left my car at

Dear sir or madam,I booked a holiday for 10 nights with Tui ,I left my car at Manchester Meet and Greet ,booked through Holiday Extras with Tui . On my return on 30 March ,I picked up my car from their car park approx 10 30 in the evening .I have left it there on a number of times and it was returned in good condition so I left quite happy thinking it was ok! When I got home I noticed a large dent and scratch on passenger door,also scratch on back bumper,I immediately rang Meetand Greet at 2 20 in the morning,to be told to photograph and report to where I had booked holiday.I have waited until now for their response,and they have refused to except responsibility!!I took car this morning to garage to get estimate and they told me it would cost 450 pounds Would I have a case to go to Small Claims to obtain the money Thanks for your help David. Jones
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Unable to take call for approx 1hr

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with your question today. I am reviewing it, please give me a moment.

You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund of the repair cost within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.

If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/hmctsformfinder/n1-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.

The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.

If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value, you would need representation for trial.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please?

If not, I would appreciate a 5-star rating for my answer. If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
My.justanswer.co.uk/s/luiaW
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thank you Jamie,will ask for you if I need help again and certainly give you a 5 star rating thanks again