31090051

I have a contract from a company that organise exhibitions.

I have a contract from a company that organise exhibitions. I want to cancel but the small terms in the back according to the terms of the contract I am liable for the full amount. For a service I don’t like to use. What is your opinion? Should I pay them ?

Does the contract allow you to cancel?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
The contract allow me to cancel for free for 14 days and with 50% fee till 4th of February, I informed them at 9th of March and the exhibition is at 10th of October. What do you think ?

They won’t allow you to to cancel outwith the terms of the contract. Once the cancellation periods expire they are very strict about this I’m afraid. Unless you can negotiate something you are stuck with the contract. I hope that answers your question. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.