12826847

I was told today that in some cases a solicitor can advise a

I was told today that in some cases a solicitor can advise a client to plead guilty even if the client advises they are innocent I thought life was straightforward but this person told me life is far more complicated are all the email messaging sites on here the same people as it all goes to jo ask the solicitor??

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

I'm not sure what you mean?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Firstly there are 3 email messaging sites on here and they all go back to you are you all the same people for future reference?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No Please answer the latter question
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
What’s so unclear about the general query?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Are you there

There isn't a question above?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok two questions one I thought I already asked again is three email sites here the same people to contact in the future?and second question can a solicitor advise a client to plead guilty if the client advises their innocence? A person who read the article today here wanted to clarify what was written as he thought life was more complicated than straightforward statements is this clear now?

i'm sorry but that makes absolutely no sense at all.

There is only one question in your post above and that is can I solicitor advise a client to plead if he is giving innocent instructions.

The answer to that is that he can. What he can't then do is advance false mitigation. People plead guilty for lost of reasons. One is that they are guilty. Another is that they don't accept the offence but it is still a good deal. Sometimes it is to protect another. Sometimes, in truth, it is just because they can't be bothered to sit through a trial.

A person can plead guilty for any reason he pleases. Credit, sentence caps are good reasons in the right circumstance.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Did you get this question?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hello again
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Still waiting
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
What’s happening here?

Oh yes, I've seen it and answered it.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I can’t see your answer

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Why is this taking so long?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I can’t see any answer please respond as I need to go to bed now

It isn't. I have answered twice

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have looked everywhere for the answer and no luck
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Am I doing something wrong?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
P
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Please respond
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The P I sent there meant the start of Please it’s coming up to 12:30pm and I still can’t access your answer what’s going wrong?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Sorry 12:30am I always get that confused
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
It’s coming up to one o clock in the morning and still waiting I thought this service would answer your questions asap

It does and I have. Twice.

I don't know why you can't see it. If you scroll up it is there.