Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I purchased a product in Malta but was mis - sold and a

I purchased a product in Malta but was mis - sold and a judgement had been given in my favour by default but now i have been instructed to fill forms 110 and comply withCPR74.13 WHO can assist

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Sorry I responded to your question in error. I will opt out so that another expert can assist you. Thank you.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

You mean form N510?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hello Jamie. No the finall response from judge Teeman was not the forms CCMCC told me to send BUT he has repeated he wants forms. 110 and I must comply with CPR 74.13.

Ok - have you read 74.13?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I have photo copied the judgement in my favour form and copies of forms and recorded delivery postages from the beginning April 2017.

Form 110 is here:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/form-110-certificate-for-enforcement-in-a-foreign-country-under-s10-of-the-administration-of-justice-act-1920-s10-of-the-foreign-judgments-reci

You need to complete that, with requested documents and send it to Court.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please?

If not, I would appreciate a 5-star rating for my answer. If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I have already got the form 110 in front of me but am unsure of how to complete parts of it and wondered if I had all the info for the 74.13 correct and lastly, to whom do I return the forms to? Is itCCMCC or the Detroit address on the top?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thank you Jamie

You send it to the CCMC. You fill in as much as you can. The form itself is fairly straightforward.

Let me know if you get stuck.

Does that assist?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Jamie. I have crossed the first box as initial designation out and the exemption date as the judgement date. The person of the exempt i have filed in but as not sure where to find out if he is a listed company as it is in Malta.. Part 3 filer info is that MY bank and which one do I check for no18, and finally who fills in part4 ? Bank or me? Sorry Jamie but have tried IrwinMitchells and 3 solicitors where i live and no one could help me and it has been going on over a year and if I wasn't so annoyed at being taken in I am nearly ready to give in but have come so far?

I am on not quite with you?

Can you please say which ones you are stuck with?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Sorry Jamie I'm stuck on part 2 which do i check. Part 3 do i fill in my bank details(don't know what no18 means? ) and part 4 do i sign or do i have to get a bank to fill in parts 3 and 4?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
If it is too difficult for you to text me Jamie I will ring you. The reason I'm reluctant is i have already paid CCMCC some cheques and they don't seem to have helped me much? Unfortunately. I have an appointment i cannot cancel at 1pm so is it possible to continue later? Thank you again, you're my last hope.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Jamie. I apologise for the delay in recontactinh but have only just got in from the hospital. Hopefully you received my last message regarding certain parts of the form I am unsure of? Regards Victoria

Send me the link to your form, I dont think it is the same one I have.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Hi. This is the same topic I was chatting to Jamie about but had to leave home for an appointment that could not be cancelled. To reiterate my problem is that I have had a default judgement given in my favour and am now instructed by the judge I must now return an 110 form and require to return all details as stated on the CPR74.13 .I purchased face creams whilst on holiday in Malta and feel i was mis- sold them .This was over a year ago and with help from CCMCC am now at this stage but they cannot help any further with regards ***** ***** in the form ? I have tried other solicitors but with the problem being jurisdiction abroad no one has been able to assist me.?

Yes I realise this. I just need a copy of your Form 110 - can you upload it somewhere?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Have sent you a photo of it Jamie.

I can't see it. Can you upload it somewhere

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
form 110 Designation of Exempt Person. Have also e mailed photo of letter from Judge.

I can't see it.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Where should I upload the form to? The form can be found on YouGov website

Is it the one I gave you the link to?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I attached it on to a reply to your email

I can't see it.

But is it the one which is here:

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
under the court forms section

So I can't see what bits you are stuck on then. They seem fairly straightforward questions on the form.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Designation of Exempt Person form 110

That is not the link to the form I gave to you?

You said it was?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Jamie how do I find out if it's a limited company? (10). Is filer information My bank details? Part 4 do I sign it?

Hold on - one thing at a time.

Is it form 110 which is on the link I gave you?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Just re checking but sure that was the site. Not be a minute

Ok.

Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience: Solicitor
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Jamie i filled that form in a while back andCCMCC have now sent me this designation of Exempt Person form .? Perhaps they have sent wrong form butt on the corner it does say form 110 August 2005?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I also sent forms for warrant of Control and forms N244 andN215
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
form N30 and N323
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
They also sent me theFinCEN Form 110 general information on how to fill it in form?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Jamie I've re-
photostated form 110 from the website
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Jamie I shall send in the form you indicated because checking back i have not done this before? I'm sorry for being a nuisance it was obviously the wrong form I was sent ?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thank you again Jamie. Have now hopefully got the correct form and letter from the court as proof of my getting judgement in my favour and am sending all back to CCMCC as you advised.

No problem