Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

G'day Ben, I received an unsolicited phone call and

G'day Ben,
I received an unsolicited phone call and subsequent to this these documents to supposedly allow me to obtain restitution for a investment.
With my recent experiences I am suspicious that this is another scam as I don't have any physical evidence of this investment but it could be correct.
Can you advise me on the validity of these people and their offer?

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

I will check these and get back to you

So the company in question, Squire Investment Solutions, say they have been trading since 2002, yet they only created their website in February. They also chose to hide the details of who owns it, which is suspicious if they were genuine.

They state that they are registered to operate in the state of Washington, yet on checking the official register, there is no company with that name registered to operate there.

It is clear this is just a fake company, created very recently for the purposes of a scam and I would strongly advise you do not deal with them.

I trust this has answered your query. Please take a second to leave a positive rating by selecting 3, 4 or 5 stars above - this is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you still need me to clarify anything else, please reply on here and I will assist as best as I can. Thank you

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks again Ben

Most welcome