Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I have copies of four documents where my signature has been

I have copies of four documents where my signature has been forged. One regards ***** ***** of information,one is a declaration for property insurance,, one is a commitment to make a payment an finally one is an authority to change a property mortgage. I believe all signed by the same person. What legal offence has been committed ?

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with your question today. I am reviewing it, please give me a moment.

Potentially fraud by false representation in breach of Section 2 Fraud Act 2006

Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please?

If not, I would appreciate a 5-star rating for my answer. If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.