Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I hope you can please advise. About 6 months ago, our

Hi, i hope you can please advise. About 6 months ago, our neighbour had drilled holes into our concrete posts that are on our property. The holes were for brackets that hold up their car port. There is a small fence in front, which is the boundary, so it is quite clear the concrete posts that hold up our car port is on our property. They had not asked our permission and we previously assumed the 4 posts are on the boundary. It was not an issue, but now they are selling their house, so we are now concerned that this will cause an issue in the future. We may consider replacing the car port but the brackets are supporting their car port. Should we be concerned and can we make them remove the brackets? Chris

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with your question today. I am reviewing it, please give me a moment.

Have you asked them to alert potential purchasers to the issue?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I had spoken with the Estate Agents and informed them to alert the new buyers, they stated that they will not confirm whether this has been done as it is not there 'remit'.

I will call shortly, will show as withheld.