12826847

On the 10th may I came home from work to find 2 officers

on the 10th may I came home from work to find 2 officers from the south Yorkshire police had arrived at my flat and had busted the door down due to a false call. I explained that I live alone and the place was empty at the time so they called out a emergency locksmith and assured me that there would be no charge to myself .a short time later the locksmith arrived and also assured me the same thing .yesterday I then received an invoice for 216 pounds and when I phoned the company concerned they kept in repeating that I am responsible for this bill can they do this and exactly who is responsable

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Do they accept it was false?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
after I explained the situation they accepted it was all a mistake
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
is any body still there
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
please could I have a answer to my question

The reason you are experiencing delay is that you keep posting before I have responded.

In fact, you have been waiting less than 10 mins.

I can do a phone call and I can do it now but are you aware that it will increase costs.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
yesterday I paid 42 pound for a phone call I am still waiting patiently, or do I have to call you

You will need to respond to my question above?

The one where is plainly says i could have called then but are you aware it increased costs?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
sorry I did not see that but I will wait for you when you are ready

I can do in about 30 mins?

You are happy with the increased costs?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
no , not prepared to pay more
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
just call me whenever it suits