How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ivorylounge Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 33633
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
Type Your Law Question Here...
ivorylounge is online now

My eldest son passed away and I would like to see my

This answer was rated:

My eldest son passed away and I would like to see my Grandchildren more. My daughter in law will let me but she always says they are busy doing other things. I am grieving over my son and Grandchildren it is killing me, I love them and they love me I am finding it so stressful. I cannot afford a Solicitor it is so unfair.

If you are basically being prevented from seeing them as often as you want to then you really need to apply to court for a child arrangements order so that you are guaranteed to see them often. You need to complete a form C100 and also ask for permission to make the application. It is all straight forward and I have attached a link to an excellent book on amazon which explains the entire process for people without a solicitor (90% of these cases go to court without a solicitor so don't worry) for about a tenner. Here is the link -

I hope it helps and please rate 5 stars for my time.

ivorylounge and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you