ivorylounge
ivorylounge,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
27487359

My eldest son passed away and I would like to see my

My eldest son passed away and I would like to see my Grandchildren more. My daughter in law will let me but she always says they are busy doing other things. I am grieving over my son and Grandchildren it is killing me, I love them and they love me I am finding it so stressful. I cannot afford a Solicitor it is so unfair.

If you are basically being prevented from seeing them as often as you want to then you really need to apply to court for a child arrangements order so that you are guaranteed to see them often. You need to complete a form C100 and also ask for permission to make the application. It is all straight forward and I have attached a link to an excellent book on amazon which explains the entire process for people without a solicitor (90% of these cases go to court without a solicitor so don't worry) for about a tenner. Here is the link - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Represent-Yourself-Family-Court-understanding/dp/147211910X

I hope it helps and please rate 5 stars for my time.