ivorylounge
ivorylounge,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
27487359

Hopefully this should be my last question on my setting

Hopefully this should be my last question on my setting aside judgement hearing...I haven’t been told a date from the court yet, I have just been told that my claim has been transferred from being online to a county court. I would like to know if I have to provide a statement on the whole case or just why I called judgement.

You need in the statement to set out both the reasons as to the judgment set aside application and also the case generally and in particular the merits of the case. Happy to discuss and please rate 4 or 5 stars.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank you. Are you usually allowed to provide copies of documents involved or is it just a statement

You can attach documents to your statement. I hope this helps and please rate 4 or 5 stars.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your help

Pleasure