12826847

I have recently bought a car & part exchanged it with my old

i have recently bought a car & part exchanged it with my old car all paper work has been signed but now the people i bought the car from are saying that my old car was in a accident 04.04.2013 i bought my old car 06.2013 & it was registered to me 14.06.2013 i have asked the dvla for the date that i registered the old car & they say that i had it 01.01.2013 i never had the on the date of accident & now the people who i bought my new car from are trying to get more money from me saying that my old car was not worth what they part exchanged it for where do i stand if it went to court. i have the date of the bank loan that took out to buy my old car please help me.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

You are a private seller?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
38; it was part exchage for my new car

I can do a phone but it will probably be about lunch time. Is that okay?

Also are you aware that it increases the cost? I can carry on online for the same price you've already paid

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
that will be ok

OK. I should be clear about 13.00hrs. Let me know when you are,

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi I am still waiting for my phone call

Ready now?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

Trying now.