ivorylounge
ivorylounge,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
27487359

Can I go straight to court for access without mediation? I

Customer Question

Can I go straight to court for access without mediation? I have asked for mediation but my ex won’t agree and is messing around
Expert:  ivorylounge replied 23 days ago.

Have you contacted a mediator?

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
No my ex is saying no to one

You still need to get the signed MIAM form completed by a. mediator. All you have to do is contact an approved MIAM mediator advise of the ex and her contact details ; that she is refusing to mediate. It can sign the form and then you can immediately apply for a child arrangements order. I hope that this helps and please rate 4 or 5 stars for my time.

Could you please let me know if it has answered your original question? You can either reply on here with a quick ‘Yes, thanks’, or select 3, 4 or 5 stars on this page.This is how Justanswer works. I can still answer follow up questions if needed to clarify anything for you. Many thanks

There is a fabulous book on amazon for about a tenner which explains the entire process and to help I have attached a link - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Represent-Yourself-Family-Court-understanding/dp/147211910X

Happy to discuss and please rate 4 or 5 stars.

Expert:  ivorylounge replied 19 days ago.