12826847

I’ve just got married four months ago been trying to tie all

Customer Question

I’ve just got married four months ago been trying to tie all legal documents up sent all deeds to Soliceters to have name changed to our married name found out the property is in a trust between my wife and her son as my wife doesn’t want her son know we are married as she hasent been in contact for over 3years were would I stand as her husband if my wife died tomorrow we just need to know we’re we stand as a married couple.also land registry is in trustee name
Expert:  Clare replied 23 days ago.

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

What kind of trust is the property held on?

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
What I can see it is a family trust fund
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
My wife when her ex husband died was advised from her financial advisor to set up a trust fund so if she had to go into a home or anything like that they would not be able to touch the house to surpport her stey