Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

Does the witness statement valid without witness at the

Customer Question

does the witness statement valid without witness at the trial
Expert:  Jo C. replied 23 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 23 days ago.

Can you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
the witness cannot go to trial, but provide a witness statement. Can I use the witness statement to prove something
Expert:  Jo C. replied 23 days ago.

What is the case?

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
I have another question. I currently sue defendant fraudulent misrepresentation, but I want to change it to negligent misrepresentation, do you know how to change it. we just finish the allocation hearing
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 23 days ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

You can serve a statement but a judge is not likely to consider it.

The witness should attend, even if by video link

Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please?

If not, I would appreciate a 5-star rating for my answer. If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 14 days ago.

If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer 3, 4 or 5 stars before you leave today.

I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the bottom of the screen. Please do not forget as it is an important part of the online process! If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost. Thank you.