Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitors 2 years plus PQE
13113900

I want to claim compensation for inadequate service from my

Customer Question

I want to claim compensation for inadequate service from my firm of solicitors. I have dealt with a partner of the firm who I have dismissed. The last letter I received from the was signed by the head of the firm "Leigh Day". I wish start a dialogue with the firm regarding my claim, to whom should my communications be addressed, please. Would this also be the address for service, should this become necessary.
Thank You
Paul
Expert:  Alex J. replied 19 days ago.
Thank you for your question and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you. Any complaints initially should be addrsssed to the partner named in the complaints process section of your retainer or engagement letter. Did you receive an engagement letter?
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Thank you for your reply, there is another name in the engagement letter and I will communicate with them. Thanks again, may need to contact again as I proceed. Regards
Paul
Expert:  Alex J. replied 18 days ago.
Thank you. I am happy to assist further with any follow up points? I look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards AJ