How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32426
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

We r just a friends which the person has to go into a home

Customer Question

We r just a friends which the person has to go into a home with dementia can the council make me sale the property
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 9 months ago.

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Could you clarify what it is that you wish to know?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
My friend is on the deeds she has dementia and in a home can the concil make me sell up to pay for her fees I only put her on the mortgage so that I could help my daughter out I’ve pay all the mortgage all these yrs and bill and she pay me rent
Expert:  Clare replied 8 months ago.

My apologies I have been unwell - do you still need assistance?