12826847

My gardener has been accused on our Nextdoor social website

Customer Question

My gardener has been accused on our Nextdoor social website by one of our Members 'I'm afraid I would not use this person who for some unknown reason went from being friendly to abusing me, me now among many others. He is subject of a lifelong ASBO I am informed for his behaviour although I am sure he is a good gardener.'I know he and his mother have suffered abuse from his neighbours for many years, jealous of his mother inheriting her ex-council home when her husband died of cancer when aged only 46. I am certain the allegation is untrue and malicious, intending to discredit him and his gardening business. But I have no means of proving this.
Is it possible to prove a negative?
Expert:  Jenny replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. Is there any particular reason that you need to disprove this, other than to be kind to your gardener?