How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32426
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Customer Question We have a court order to evict a tenant

Customer Question

Customer Question
We have a court order to evict a tenant with 6 months rent arrears. She has a large self pension investment/pension fund. how can we get what she owes from her pension?
Assistant: Where are you located? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: london
Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: what do you mean? we have evict
Assistant: Anything else you want the solicitor to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want to know if there is a good chance of recovering our £10000 from her pension investment
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 9 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with your question today. I am reviewing it, please give me a moment.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 9 months ago.

Have you applied to enforce the order at all?