Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I recently bought tickets from a website called viagogo.

Customer Question

I recently bought tickets from a website called viagogo. When I got to the gig I was told the tickets are invalid I have sent the proof to the company now they are ignoring me. Is there anyway I can get my money back?
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 19 days ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with your question today. I am reviewing it, please give me a moment.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 19 days ago.

Did you pay on credit card?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Debit
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 19 days ago.

You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.

If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/hmctsformfinder/n1-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.

The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.

If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value, you would need representation for trial.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please?

If not, I would appreciate a 5-star rating for my answer. If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
An extra 43 I have already paid 38 and had no answer
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 19 days ago.

I think the phone call is an automated request.

Can you see my substantive answer above?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I have already emailed them the proof over and they say they have not received it and started to ignore me so where do i go from here?
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 19 days ago.

Can you see my reponse above? You request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court.

Then if they refuse, you issue proceedings

Does that clarify?

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 13 days ago.

If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer 3, 4 or 5 stars before you leave today.

I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the bottom of the screen. Please do not forget as it is an important part of the online process! If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost. Thank you.