12826847

I have started a club with a Chairman, Treasurer etc and we

Customer Question

hi there, I have started a club with a Chairman, Treasurer etc and we have a terms and conditions ( Approx 6 pages doubled sided.) We need someone to quickly cast their eyes over it to make sure it is legal. Naturally local solicitors will probably charge a premium to check it, I tried Cistern Advice but they didnt have anyone in my area and just gave me a list of local solicitors. Can you help please?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi There, Jo C asked me for more info but dont know what she requires as cannot go back to that page
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 6 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with your question today. I am reviewing it, please give me a moment.

I have put forward an offer. It will take a couple of hours to go through the document.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Jamie, thank you for coming back to me. Is the £124 the final amount I pay and is that including the £38 ive already paid or is the total £162? Stu

Yes it’s an additional charge, not instead of.

That’s because most customers ask online questions. They may then want a phone call.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks Jamie, I am sure you provide a very good service but will have to get back to you. Is there a time limit on your offer?

No time.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Fantastic thank you, ***** ***** come back to you should I take up your offer.

sure