12826847

I have a beauty salon and want to introduce medical

Customer Question

I have a beauty salon and want to introduce medical treatments done by a doctor- botox, injectable etc.we agreed to work on splitting the profit 50-50 ( after deduction of materials used for the procedures, advertisingand marketing costs ). we agreed that we start with 3months trial.he is supposed to be available on WEd and Fridays after 2 , and on demand by appointment other days prior to notification. I would like to draw some legal paper securing myself that after gatering my clients data base after 3 months he will dissapear. As he is not going to bring any of his clients he is relying on my clientele . can you helop me with it?
Expert:  JGM replied 18 days ago.

What you need is a partnership agreement between the two of you with restrictive covenant clauses prohibiting the partners from stealing customers and taking business away from the partnership. I can draw up something for you. It would be done as a JustAnswer premium service and would take about 48 hours turnaround and cost about £220. If that is of interest I will send you a premium services offer.