12826847

I wish to obtain a CCJ to require my council to release a

Customer Question

I wish to obtain a CCJ to require my council to release a document to me. I am an elected member of the council and the 1972 local govt. act section 100f states that I have a right to see it. the council are refusing.
Expert:  F E Smith replied 3 months ago.

Hello for clarification - what is the document? and what is the problem you are referring to with the Council?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
We deferred a decision on a planning application to obtain legal advice on which procedure to use. I asked to see the advice to help me make my decision. The councilmonitoring Officer refused
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I would like an answer , if you are unable or unwilling then I will cancel the transaction
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have had no response,therefore I wish you to refund my deposit of £56:00 forthwith