How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32426
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My 22 year old son is in prison either in Leeds or Cambridge

Customer Question

My 22 year old son is in prison either in Leeds or Cambridge .He was supposed to be studying at Leeds Pickett university but now we understand he is in custody but no other information as he is trying to avoid us. I contacted Leeds police but no information due to Data Protection Act .Later we found out that the case is in Cambridge
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 9 months ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

what exactly is your question regarding this matter please?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Where is my Son jailed
Expert:  Jo C. replied 9 months ago.

Well, obviously I will not know that? I don't have access to prison records.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Your answer is not satisfactory and if that is the case I would not have paid £18.00 for a simple answer I wold not know .I thought at least you would make an effort as a barrister. I hope you pay back my money.
I am not satisfied at all
Expert:  Jo C. replied 9 months ago.

Im afraid I am unable to access information that is confidential for £18 or otherwise.

Good luck with this.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Barrister that is not good enough and in this case I should make a complaint against you withe your governing body who is responsible for Barristers .
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Please let me know the procedure for complying against Barristers of Just Answer
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 9 months ago.

There is no process for 'complying against Barristers of Just Answer'

But if you want a refund you can go to:

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I need a refund of my £18.00 ASAP
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 9 months ago.

please see above.