12826847

My 22 year old son is in prison either in Leeds or Cambridge

Customer Question

My 22 year old son is in prison either in Leeds or Cambridge .He was supposed to be studying at Leeds Pickett university but now we understand he is in custody but no other information as he is trying to avoid us. I contacted Leeds police but no information due to Data Protection Act .Later we found out that the case is in Cambridge
Expert:  Jo C. replied 14 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

what exactly is your question regarding this matter please?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Where is my Son jailed
Expert:  Jo C. replied 14 days ago.

Well, obviously I will not know that? I don't have access to prison records.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Your answer is not satisfactory and if that is the case I would not have paid £18.00 for a simple answer I wold not know .I thought at least you would make an effort as a barrister. I hope you pay back my money.
I am not satisfied at all
Expert:  Jo C. replied 14 days ago.

Im afraid I am unable to access information that is confidential for £18 or otherwise.

Good luck with this.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Barrister that is not good enough and in this case I should make a complaint against you withe your governing body who is responsible for Barristers .
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Please let me know the procedure for complying against Barristers of Just Answer
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 14 days ago.

There is no process for 'complying against Barristers of Just Answer'

But if you want a refund you can go to:

http://ww2.justanswer.co.uk/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I need a refund of my £18.00 ASAP
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 9 days ago.

please see above.