12826847

I took my car for repair to Halfords of Bolton weeks a go

Customer Question

I took my car for repair to Halfords of Bolton weeks a go 5/3/18 since then I took it back at their request for an oil change on 6/4/18 the car broke down again with same problems. 23/4/18 I rang the AA again how meet me at Halfords the manager was not there also the mechanic was not there the AA man told my wife and I to what in the he would take care or the matter. There was no one to do enything. The AA man he would go round to Halfords in Nile st. He then came back to the car and took us there the mechanic did what he thought was right. On the 22/5 18 the red light came on a gain. I put my complaint to the AA who said it would be 8dayto8week before they would reply. I then took my complaint to Halfords complaint department a lot of times finally sead on Friday 8/6/18 that they would not look at it and would repair it. I took advice this is why ham righting to you can you help. Thank you. DENNIS COWARD email***@******.***
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 13 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 13 days ago.

So based on the issues you have been having, what are you ideally hoping for?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
for Halford to repair my car thay the last garage to look at it for same problem twice
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 13 days ago.

OK thank you for your response. Leave it with me for now and I will review the relevant information and laws and will get back to you as soon as I can. Please do not respond to this message as it will just push your question to the back of the queue and you may experience unnecessary delays. Thank you

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 13 days ago.

Just to clarify - can you prove that it was Halfords who caused the issues with the car?