Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

How can i get monies back from binary options. My bank has

How can i get monies back from binary options. My bank has recovered some but more remains outstanding. Yet from the same period. My bank says now that it was to long ago, but only aug 2017. The firm is CFDstocks.com. Any advice would help me, thankyou

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with your question today. I am reviewing it, please give me a moment.

Which country are they based in?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
uk
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
sorry meant to be uk office, but doesnt seem to exist. cyprus is i think where they are based
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Cant afford to pay for the phone, thats why im trying to regain the rest of my money
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Just seen saint vincent is where they are based

You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.

If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/hmctsformfinder/n1-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.

The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.

If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value, you would need representation for trial.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please?

If not, I would appreciate a 5-star rating for my answer. If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Can this still be done in a uk county court as they are in saint Vincent? And with this being what was suppose to be trading on binary options would you see any other hindrances? many thanks

Yes, this is the UK County Court. You will have to serve outside the jurisdiction

Does that assist?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
thankyou