PeterCollinsUK
PeterCollinsUK,
101823876

Jamie-Law I would like to have on the last question as the

Customer Question

Hi Jamie-Law
I would like to have a follow up on the last question as the case is now going to court and I need to prepare a defence.
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
We have not agreed any terms with STA. In Anas's email responding to them we have only agreed to pay the debt and interest. We have never agreed to pay their 10% commission. We did explain to the company that this was the start of a new year for new schools that were setup by the government and they have not had all their systems up and running so we could not be paid on time.We offered to compensate their interest only. There was no need to transfer the debt to a debt collection agency as we have never not paid a debt in our 25 years of operations and credit score in Dun & Bradestreet is very good.Them transferring the debt to a 3rd party should be covered from their own pocket and not ours. We have acted in good faith and within the 1998 law and offered to pay them £1000 towards their interest (see: All Gaia Payments and Transactions and the corresponding interest as per the law). As you can see from the transaction (invoices, payments, etc) file only half of the invoices crossed into the 3rd month of delay but never reached even 90 days and the rest were all within 30 - 40 days late which did not merit a transfer to a debt recovery.
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
This is our D&B Report where you can see that we have an excellent credit score compared to the rest of the Industry and a very low incidence of late payment (delinquency) 4.06% (405 per 10,000)
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 19 days ago.
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Sure I will wait
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 18 days ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  PeterCollinsUK replied 14 days ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I may be able to assist with your request, though I don't have the background that the previous expert will have as I was not party to your original question. What is it that you need help with in relation to filing your defence?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hi Peter
Unfortunately I had to settle on half the amount that they asked because it was getting late.Thank you all the same
Expert:  PeterCollinsUK replied 13 days ago.

No problem. Kind regards ***** ***** for your reply. Peter