12826847

My uncle who lived 100 miles away died at the end of may. We

Customer Question

Hello my uncle who lived 100 miles away died at the end of may. We have probate and have now started to clear his home. The estate agent advised we will get more if we invest and we decided to do this. I drive 4 hours round trip min, to get there so it's taking time as he horded everything. Two weeks ago I reported a fly tipped mattress to Gateshead council. They told me I have to pay for removal. Yesterday though they told me his garden and house is an eyesore and I must sell it as it is. It's privately owned by me now. The garden will be removed and replaced by a fresh look but I will have builders going in and no point doing anything as they will trample over it. I told the council it's not down to them to tell me to sell it but they are threatening me with legal action as I complained. What can I do.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 months ago.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Sure I'm ok with waiting
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Clare replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you.

How long do you expect the work to take?