12826847

The following clause was in my tenancy contract: ''30.3

Customer Question

The following clause was in my tenancy contract :''30.3 Notwithstanding clause 2 (“the Rent”) detailed above it is further agreed between theParties that the Rent payable for the first year of the Tenancy shall be increased on 22ndOctober 2017 by the same percentage as the Retail Price Index (RPI) shall have risen overthe first year of the Tenancy subject to a minimum of 1% and a maximum of 5% andwithout further notice.''As this was not enforced at the time ( October 2017) and missed all together, and we have paid the same rent up until now, is the property management, acting on behalf of the landlord, entitled to retrospective payments for the RPI increase since October 2017 up until now?
Expert:  F E Smith replied 15 days ago.

Good afternoon. I need more info before i answer fully - I apologise if delayed in replying

what are they saying you now owe?

what do you mean 'enforced' please?