12826847

Years ago local solicitors told me that the septic

Customer Question

Years ago local solicitors told me that the septic tank(klargester) located on my property that services my house and my four neighbours properties (a cul de sac) has to be maintained and emptied by the builder's company that built my property as it is in my deeds. Can this be changed and if yes how?
Expert:  Alex J. replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for your question and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you. Is your property a lease hold property? Were the four properties one development? Is the building company still solvent? Kind regards AJ
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
My property is freehold. Sorry there are five properties, mine plus four others. I believe they were built as one development but don't know for sure. They were built in different years. Three were built when I moved in and the fifth after I moved in. I moved in 2005 the year after my house was built as first owner. The building company is still solvent. Kind regards, ***** *****
Expert:  Alex J. replied 2 months ago.
Thank you. Is it clear in the property plans who owns the common parts and the septic tank? Kind regards AN