12826847

Assistant: How can I help? we run a guesthouse Assistant:

Customer Question

hello
Assistant: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: we run a guesthouse
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: barnard castle on fri we thought our stains were blocked ans there was a little water in the garden in the area so we called the rapid respons unblock service
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: wait....
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: they came in the afternoon and in trying to clean they made it worst as allt he water came back and the garden plus path were full of water customers could reach their rooms smell everywhere they stated there was a broken pipe so we had to call our landlord as in these cases his insurance would have to know and take care of it they didnt say we are not able to solve they said you need to dig on monday the landlord came with other people and they dig in the garden mess everywhere people working 2 days under the rain , we had to close 3 days and in the end there were tons of things to block and NO BROKEN pipes we paid the rapid response 600 pounds straight away and we ll have to pay again the landlord as the insurance won't pay if it is not a broken pipe and the rapid response doesnt want to take any responsability sorry for the form of my english but we are so mad! what do you think?
Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 17 days ago.
Oleksandra-Moderator
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
please let me know if you find an answer within monday otherwaisw i would like to have my pounds 5 back and cancel myself
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 15 days ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Jim1079 replied 15 days ago.

Hello, thank you for the question.

Have you paid £600 and are now faced with paying that sum again to sort the situation out?

It seems that the rapid response service made it worse - have you asked for a refund? You have rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 and sue them however if you let me know the answer to the above first and I can advise further

Kind regards,

Jim