12826847

I have called the police about someone who was once my

Customer Question

I have called the police about someone who was once my friend. She keeps calling me and it has become harassing. She also refers to fake miscarriages of hers. I have actually had one and find that distrssing. The police hav now com back and it looks like she will be called in next week. Is there anything else in your opinion I need to do. I am based in Newport S Wales
Assistant: Have harassment charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?
Customer: I have not been told re:court date - just tat she will be called to the station with a view to that
Assistant: Where did the harassment occur?
Customer: On my mobile from early May onwards. I made a dossier for the early ones and originally spoke to the plice asking them to give her and her then boyfriend (who was also bothering me on my phone) a warning. He stopped but she carried on so now I have moved to court
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Some of her voicemails upset me as she says she has had miscarriages. I had one in 2014 and she has used that as an excuse/sympathy card for treating me like garbage ever since. To be honest if she had as many miscarriages as she has alleged I would have thought she would have needed to go t hospital. Unfair sounding I know but good grief
Expert:  ivorylounge replied 14 days ago.

What is your question?