F E Smith
F E Smith, Advocate
Experience:  I have been practising for 30 years.
18203470

Are you no win no fee? Assistant: Where is this? It matters

Customer Question

are you no win no fee?
Assistant: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I AM LOOKING FOR 'NO WIN NO FEE'
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I HAVE LOOKED INTO THIS WEBSIT BUT NO JOY
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I WANT TO KNOW IF THIS LAWYER'S SERVICE IS NO WIN NO FEE
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  F E Smith replied 2 months ago.

Good morning. We do not accept intructions but if you explain fully your situation I can advise the best way to proceed -

I apologise if delayed in replying

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
DearCustomer thank you for your reply. I PAYED 3 MONTH RENT AS A DEPOSIT TO A COMPANY, I HAVE A PROBLEM I MISSED JULY PAYMENT, THE COMPANY LOCKED THE BUILDING AND I CAN NO LONGER OPRATE MY BUSINESS. I NEED TO KNOW IF YOU CAN HELP ME SECUED THE BUILDING. I NEED TO ENTER TONIGHT SO I CAN RAISE SOME FUND FROM MY PEOPLE. IF I DO NOT HAVE ENTRY TODAY I MAY LOOSE A LOT OF MONEY. DO YOU DO NO WIN NO FEE? THANK YOU

Presumably, you have a lease. Are you able to attach the lease please?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO BE AVAILABLE TO TALK?

I have clients at 11 o’clock and I will not be free until after 2 PM.

I can telephone you after then but meanwhile, there is no point in speaking until I have a copy of the lease because it may be that legally is nothing that you can do depending on the terms of the lease.

Do remember that we can only point you in the right direction and tell you what to do and how to deal with this, we cannot deal with it for you. If you want solicitors to deal with this for you, you are going to need to contact a local firm and it’s highly unlikely they will deal with this no win no fee.