12826847

I wonder if you can help. Assistant: Where is this? It

Customer Question

I wonder if you can help.
Assistant: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I had a refurbished Turbo fitted to my car in April this year. It came with a 12 month G'tee. My wife and me were travelling to Scotland yesterday and the turbo went bang. The RAC man told me it was a defective turbo causing the trouble. Aswell as taking time off work we have paid for our holiday as well as booking for the theatre and a sight-seeing tour. When I speak to the garage what should I say about compensation?
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Nothing.
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with your question today. I am reviewing it, please give me a moment.

What is it you want to know?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I had a refurbished Turbo fitted to my car in April this year. It came with a 12 month G'tee. My wife and me were travelling to Scotland yesterday and the turbo went bang. The RAC man told meit was a defective turbo causing the trouble. Aswell as taking time off work we have paid for our holiday as well as booking for the theatre and a sight-seeing tour. When I speak to the garage what should I say about compensation?
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Nothing.
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Yes I read that, but I am not sure what you want to ask me? What do you want to achieve?