12826847

I have been working with a company in India with offices

Customer Question

I have been working with a company in India with offices here in the UK, who have been developing a website for me. So far this has taken 9 months as yet the website is not fully operational has lots of issues... I have been informed week after week that it will be ready yet again this is not true. They are aware that I travel to the US tomorrow after being informed it would be ready by the close of Weds this week they have now taken to ignoring my emails and texts. What do you suggest I do now?
Thank you *****
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with your question today. I am reviewing it, please give me a moment.

What is it you want to ahieve, your money back?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I would like to get what I paid for... And some form of Apology

How did you pay for their services ?