How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask F E Smith Your Own Question
F E Smith
F E Smith, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 11892
Experience:  I have been practising for 30 years.
Type Your Law Question Here...
F E Smith is online now

I will a single mum in very short period with twins. How can

Customer Question

I will a single mum in very short period with twins. How can I get help legally? Do i need citizen advice bureau to go to the process?. I live in Richmond area, do I need to ask advice from Richmond Council?
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am in 71 St Leonards Court - St Leonards Road - East Sheen - London SW14 7LS. UK
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: nothing yet?
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  F E Smith replied 6 months ago.

Good afternoon. Before i can try to help I need to know exactly what is the issue please?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
which court should i take the case? I know that it is a family law? which one i should deposit my try to get help from the father of my twins?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
how can i get him to help me (the father of my twins). can the try be a success? if he refuses, what it is going to be the case?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.

Sorry, my mobile is in my car in the garage. Could you call me on my landline XXXX XXX XXXX? UK and London area.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
should I go and collect my mobile?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i am going to get my mobile, just in case, landline is not working!
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Would you like me to contact instead?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
contact you instead? please give your mobile number!
Expert:  F E Smith replied 6 months ago.

I’m afraid that this is not a chat service, it’s an email reply board and therefore, there may be a delay getting back to you because we have other users, clients, travelling, and it takes time to type replies. I apologise for any delay therefore.

I am happy to speak on the telephone as requested but I need some more information from you please.

Are you married to the children’s father?

Are you saying that you are pregnant now and will shortly be having twins?

Where are you currently living? Rented accommodation or do you own the property?

You say that you are 65 years old and live alone but that doesn’t seem to make sense if you are saying that you will “in very short period with twins”. Am I missing something?

Can I have the full background detail please?